GEA Life Internship has turned five. As GEA Team we have been bringing Competent Professional Volunteers together with the Young through our Life Internship program since 2007.
With our Life Internship program, we aim at improving personal and individual skills of young people between 18-30, and ensuring their participation in social responsibility projects through raising and/or enhancing their sensitivity towards the needs of society.
In the GEA Life Internship of 2012, we invite young people to build up the “Super Teams of the Future”.
If you have any person in mind, whom you would like to invite to Life Internship, just make them contact us.
What is Life Internship?
• GEA Life Internship is a program, where students between ages 18-30 are brought together with leaders of business life since 2007.
• We have brought 54 General Managers and Top Level Managers together with 1341 young students on 73 different topics so far.
• Many seminars, workshops, conferences have been held for enabling young persons to discover their personal and individual skills.
• Young persons participating in this program have implemented 31 social responsibility projects.
• Life Internship is a program for students willing both to learn, and also to actually implement through social responsibility projects what they have learnt.
Topics and Speakers (in Alphabetical Order)
• TEAMS OF FUTURE ;
Cem Tarık Yüksel, VP Sales and Customer Development, Unilever Turkey
• TEAMBUILDING GAMES ;
Erkan Ataker, GEA Team Leader
• COMMUNICATION METHODS FOR HARMONIOUS TEAMS ;
Gözde Balcı, Attorney, Maat Law Office
• TEAM & LEADER ;
İzzet Karaca, VP of Asia, Africa, Middle East and Eastern European Region, Unilever; and CEO, Unilever Turkey
• ETHICS OF LIVING TOGETHER ;
Kadir Erkan, GEA Team Leader
• ENEMIES OF A TEAM ;
Kıvanç Ersöz, General Manager, E&E
• TEAM AND COMMUNICATION ;
Mustafa Çağan, Assistant General Manager, Microsoft Marketing and Product Lines
• SUPER TEAMS ;
Mustafa Gülser, HR Director, Sony
• WHY SHOULD WE BECOME A TEAM? ;
Şahin Çatma, Trainer, National Volleyball Team
• ORDINARY GROUPS, PROJECT TEAMS, TEMAS OF IDEALS ;
Umut Dinçşahin, GEA Coordinator
1. Handcrafts Workshop
2. Chocolate Workshop
3. Sewing Workshop
Social Responsibility Projects:
1. Dream, Sacrifice, Actualize – School Building Repair
2. Love is the Essence of Life: Visit to Nursing Home
3. Lunch-Box Expedition: Meal and food products for the needy
4. Visits to Oncology Services
Participation to Life Internship is free of charge; however, participants are expected to perform social responsibility projects at the end of the program.